Women Deliver’s fourth global conference will take place on 16-19 May 2016 in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is expected to draw more than 5,000 policymakers, researchers and advocates dedicated to improving the health and well-being of girls and women. Media participation at the Women Deliver conference provides journalists with opportunities to interact with high-level attendees and cover research findings presented by key authorities in the field. Scholarship recipients will have access to all on-site media activities, including a press workroom, media forum and daily press conferences, and all conference press materials.
A media scholarship will include:
- Conference registration
- Roundtrip economy class airline travel between your home airport and Copenhagen, Denmark, which will be arranged by Women Deliver’s travel provider
- Reimbursement of the fees to acquire a new visa as required to enter Denmark (In order to obtain reimbursement, you will be required to present a receipt at the conference. Women Deliver will not pay any fees associated with obtaining new passports or renewing expired passports.)
- $50 for ground transportation to and from the airport within your home country and round trip ground transportation between the Copenhagen airport and your hotel (arrangements will be made by Women Deliver and will require the use of mass transportation)
- Overnight accommodations at a hotel selected by Women Deliver in Copenhagen for the duration of the conference
- $50 per diem, per night stayed at the hotel to attend the conference (per diems will not include any extended stays)
Please note that a passport and visa may be needed to enter Denmark. Women Deliver will cover the costs of obtaining the visa and provide supporting documentation, if needed.
The deadline for applications is 1 July 2015 at 5PM EST. Additional information about the scholarship is included below.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in applying, please complete this application: http://bit.ly/1EVNyqr.