GrowExpo -a UK based investment company in partnership with Entrepreneurship Initiative for African Youth (EIFAY) is looking to connect with entrepreneurs or teams of individuals in Nigeria with great start up business ideas. The company is interested to invest in the business areas of technology, agriculture, leisure and tourism, alternative energy, hospitality and others.
It can be an online or offline business. The investment range is between €25,000-€250,000 GBP per startup or a team.
HOW TO APPLY:
To APPLY, kindly complete the following initial questions for your start up and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and please copy email@example.com. Contact 07081816961.
You will be required to send a complete business plan for your start up after your business has passed due diligence test via the initial test.
Location: (eg Lagos, Abuja)
Please Answer or Delete accordingly or with a Yes/No
- Have you got a completed business plan?
- What Stage is your business? (Idea, start up, Growth or Expansion)
- Have you got a Website for your idea?
- If Yes to question above, then what is the website address?
- Are you the founder of your start Up or who is?
- How many people are in/ anticipated to be on your Management Team?
- How many people do you need to employ if your application is successful?
- How much Investment capital is needed for your business idea?
- Attach or Paste your Business Executive Summary
Note that the Deadline for this application is May 30, 2015