Project Workskills is an employability and entrepreneurship program targeted at undergraduates and recent graduates here in Nigeria. It is designed to equip them with workplace readiness skills and basic digital skills.
The goal of this program is to:
– equip participants with the right skills for employment,
– prepare participants for the world of entrepreneurship,
– provide access to jobs for selected participants,
– expose participants to the realities of the workplace,
– help participants build top-notch problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Apply here: bit.ly/egoprojectws
Enterprise, Growth, and Opportunities (EGO) Foundation is a development organization aimed at reducing poverty and unemployment in Africa through enterprise development and human capital development programs