The Change Maker Fellowship Program is being organized by FastLaunch Incubator in conjunction with the West Africa Capital Market School. The objective of the CFP is to create and invest in 3000 Social Entrepreneurs over the next 24 months.
We are looking for passionate, self-driven, intelligent young people between the ages of 18- 35. We are trying to create change ourselves and we want you to join our journey.
How it works
Successful applicants take a highly subsidized course with the prestigious West Africa Capital Market School and then enter the FastLaunch incubator for a FREE one month hand holding residency.
In the incubator they enjoy free wifi, workspace and training in setting up their theory of change, business models and funding plans. At the end of the residency they attend INVESTOR DAY where they pitch ideas to investors in a short 15 minute presentation.
- Course Material + Test + Certificate
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Mode: Online
- Qualification: Social Enterprise Course Certificate
- Accreditation: Well established CPE financial training provider
- Free One Month Incubator Residency
- Workspace, Internet and step by step guidance in setting up your theory of change, business model, finance plan and demo presentation.
Ready to apply?
You want to put your passion to work?
You will be informed in 24 hours if your application has been successful.
To find out more – call Jessica on 07057025475