Tech on Wheels with CFA will hit the airwaves from the first of July, 2015 on the Family Love FM radio network which has the potential of reaching millions of Nigerians weekly across the following cities; Port Harcourt and environs, Abuja and Environs as well as Umuahia and Environs.
This takes it away from Lagos, the official hub for most economic and entrepreneurial activities within the country including innovations and developments in and around the Tech ecosystem.
Yet, Lagos State only has a population of about 20 million people out of a total population of about 170 million Nigerians, who also have rights to receive tech-related knowledge which can help them become more productive and possible direct players in this growing worldwide industry.
- 5.15-5.30pm on 97.7 Love FM Port Harcourt
- 6:30-6:45pm on 104.5 Love FM Abuja
- 7:30-7:45pm on 103.9 Love FM Umuahia
All editions of the show will be uploaded on http://www.CFA.ng/radio to cater for those who miss any episode and for those residing in other parts of the world.
The program will feature interesting, educative and inspiring segments such as:
- Digital Tips:which will focus of content around Productivity Mobile Apps, Internet tips, Internet of things, blogging, making money online and lots more
- Safety Alert:the biggest challenge with technology today is security, so this segment deals with security, privacy, online scam, phishing, password management and general safety alerts.
- Everything Tech:A lot is happening in our Tech Ecosystem and this is the segment that deals with Innovation, gadgets, interesting new developments, breakthrough stories, upcoming events etc.
The show is designed to be unique and inspiring and in line with the CFA style of not being extremely techy – it’s the kind of show anyone, geeks and non-geeks, can tune in to and enjoy.
This new program, designed to complement Tech Trends on Channels TV will add more value and further deepen IT knowledge in Nigeria. Stay tuned to Tech on Wheels with CFA and receive knowledge and inspiration tech-wise.