– Are you between 25 and 35 years?
– Do you exhibit strong passion and commitment for change in your field of work?
– Do you have integrity? Are you an overcomer?
– Do you have leadership potential?
– Do you want to meet and collaborate with other youth leaders like yourself?
– Do you have success stories or innovative initiatives to share, and wish to contribute to the bigger youth moment for Africa?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you are welcome to submit an application for the Techcamp West Africa 2014 taking place in Accra from November 14 – 16.
TechCamp is a U.S. Department of State-led program that connects civil society organizations across the globe with new and emerging technology resources to solve problems in their communities.
TechCamp West Africa will host 100-150 of the best and brightest private and social entrepreneurs to focus on the theme of entrepreneurship as a contributor to job creation from Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria, Benin, Liberia, and Togo. This will be a highly interactive learning experience that combines technology-led hands-on training sessions, break-out segments entrepreneur panels in an unconventional conference-like setting.