The Co-creation Hub (CcHub) hosted its first Women In Business Demo Day for female entrepreneurs in Kenya in July. The second phase of the program to businesses focused on tech and non-tech solutions in Nigeria and Kenya. If you missed the Demo Day, watch the replay here.
There is a call for applications for the Women in Business program for women-led businesses to help female entrepreneurs in Nigeria and Kenya better leverage technology to scale their solutions in the African market.
The Women In Business program will benefit female entrepreneurs in the following ways:
- Learn the use of technology to achieve a strategically differentiated business that speaks to the heart of customer needs.
- Build an ability to speak investor language and leverage sound financial understanding of their businesses to secure capital and partnerships.
- Receive support to expand their businesses across multiple geographical markets.
- Gain knowledge on how to attract, develop, and retain a strong team.
- Access to a robust network of investors, corporate executives, and software developers to help scale their businesses.
The deadline for applications is Saturday 15th August at 11:59 GMT.
On the 3rd of August, we held an info session to provide more details about the program as well as guide applicants on the application form and how to best complete it. A replay of the session is available here.