- Agriculture and Agricultural Processing
- Manufacturing: Production of affordable products/services with high relevance for women, youth and (or) small holder farmers
- ICT and Media
- Recycling and Renewable Energy
Nextzon has been commissioned by Oxfam to implement an Oxfam funded business development service platform for SMEs in Nigeria.
The Objective is to identify qualifying SMEs (with specific impact objectives) that can be structured and made bankable for potential funding. This will include Expanding SMEs and Early Growth Enterprises with difficulty accessing finance.
Selected SMEs will have the opportunity to be funded by an Oxfam supported impact fund (in either equity, quasi-equity or debt and as the business case may justify).
Areas of Interest:
SMEs across the listed sectors impacting women, youth and small holder farmers through job creation, improved incomes and the availability of affordable products and services of high relevance (to the target groups).
Your business could be eligible for the Oxfam Impact Investment based on the following criteria:
- Your business is a few years in operation and has started generating revenues
- You are socially committed and are willing to take on social and environmental responsibilities.
- You are committed to meeting environmental, social and corporate governance standards.
- You have a proven track record in your line of business.
- You are supported by a strong management team with a proven track record.
- Your business model is attractive and you have a clear value creation strategy.
- Your business is well positioned to benefit from market growth.
- You are looking for an investment size of between € 100,000 and € 1,000,000.
If you think your business is an ideal candidate to receive an Inclusive Impact Investment, proceed to application stage.